Noble Nuts brings you the most cost effective way to bolt on your new Cosmis Wheels. Not much else to say here!
- Gloss Black With Dual Coating for Corrosion Resistance
- Come in multiple threads, if you don't know, ask and we will help!
- Spline style, these are guaranteed to fit the tight holes on some Cosmis Wheel designs like the R1 and XT-006R
- Includes Spline key.
- Crafted from Durable Steel Material
- 35mm length: M12 x 1.25 and M12 x 1.5 (Set of 20)
- 52mm length: M14 x 1.5 *non-spiked version* (Set of 24 for 6 lug Trucks or SUV)
NOTE: 14X1.5 SPIKED is NOT compatible with the Cosmis Racing XT-006R 20x9.5 or XT-206R 22" wheels. The standard size will work, but it needs to be used with caution as the socket won't fully slide down the lug nut without hitting the wheel. Hand tighten and complete install with a torque wrench.
Subaru = M12x1.25
Nissan = M12x1.25
Infiniti Cars = M12x1.25
Chrysler = M12x1.5
Chevy Trucks = Too many variations, message us for help (2000 and newer = M14x1.5)
Chevy Cars from about 1990 and up = M12x1.5
Cadillac Cars = M12x1.5
Most Dodge = M12x1.5
Kia = M12x1.5
Honda Cars = M12x1.5
Lexus Cars = M12x1.25
Mitsubishi Evo = M12x1.5
Mustang 1979 to 2014 = 1/2
Mustang S550, 2015 and up = M14x1.5
Scion = M12x1.5
Toyota Cars = M12x1.5